Keratoconus Foundation India is a non profit charitable organization in to help Keratoconus Patients in India.
OBJECTIVES OF KERATOCONUS FOUNDATION INDIA
- Support Keratoconus patients emotionally and help them lead a better life.
- Provide medical relief and support to Keratoconus patients in their eye treatment.
- Provide awareness to the general public about Keratoconus through seminars, films and publications.
- Develop a Keratoconus Network all across India to connect patients, doctors, psychologists and researchers
- Award scholarships and financial assistance or support to needy patients for education or livelihood.
- Establish and run special schools, rehabilitation centers, hospitals and clinics for Keratoconus patients.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
George Thengummoottil, was affected by Keratoconus during his teenage years. At present he is into wildlife film making for international broadcast. read more